Last week during the SC camp, I learned a very interesting game called 'The werewolf'..
First, let me explain the rules n guide to play this game..
No. of players:
at least 7 people.. but the more people the more exciting
During the start of each game, everyone will pick a card randomly from a box which states the character that is assigned to him/her.. You are not allowed to show your card to anyone.. You will be disqualified if you do so...
So the characters are:
1) The oracle - One player only.Has the power to see a players card during each turn
2) The cupid - One player only.Has the power to choose two people to become a couple. The couple chosen must protect each other at every cost. If one of the couple is killed, the other couple will die also. The cupid only has this power during the 1st turn. Then the cupid will just become a normal villager.
3) The werewolf - Can consist of 2 players or more (depends on the number of players in the game, the more the players, the more the werewolf). During each turn, the werewolf must choose a villager who they want to kill.
4) The witch - One player only.Has the power to kill someone who he/she thinks is a werewolf and revive a persons who was killed. He/she can only use both this power once during the whole game.
5) The villagers- All the players who are not assigned the characters above. During each turn they must decide a person who they suspect as a werewolf to be killed.
Objective of this game:
The villagers, oracle, witch, and cupid must kill all the werewolf.
The werewolf must kill all the villagers, oracle, witch n cupid.
1) Everyone sits in a circle and picks a card. Then, place the card in front of you.
2) A narrator (must be someone who knows the rule of the game. He/she is not playing the game) will start the story with ' Once upon a time, there was a village called Lembah Bringin. However, among the villagers, there are a few werewolves. When night falls, everyone goes to sleep'(can be changed base on creativity of the narrator)
2. When the narrator says 'sleep'. Everyone must close their eyes. Those who fail to do so will be automatically killed.
3. Then, the narrator will say " Wake up oracle". The person who is the oracle must pone his/her eyes. "Choose a person who you want to know their identity". The oracle must point to someone without making any sound. The narrator will then pick the persons card and show it to the oracle. "Thank you oracle. You may now go to sleep". The oracle must close his/her eyes.
4. "Now, I call upon the cupid to wake up". The cupid must open his/her eyes. "Choose two people who you want to make them a couple". The cupid must point to two people without making any sound. "Thank you cupid. You may go to sleep". The cupid closes his/her eyes. "Now, the people who is tapped on the shoulder, please wake up." The people who was chosen by the cupid must wake up and see their partner. "You may now go to sleep". Both of them shut their eyes.
5. "Now, i call upon the werewolf". All the werewolf must wake up. "Choose a person you want to kill." The werewolf must decide without making any sound and point to that person. "Thank you werewolf. You may now go to sleep."
6. "Please wake up, oh great witch." The narrator will then show to the witch the person who was killed by the werewolf. "Now, choose. Do you want to save a life, kill a person, or skip the turn?" The witch will then tell the narrator his choice using sign language. For the1st turn, let us assume he/she skip the turn. "Thank you witch, you may go to sleep"
7. "As the sun rises, the villagers wakes up to see a bloody '
8. " Now, night falls again and everyone falls asleep." Everyone must close their eyes and the game starts with like before. Only the cupid will not be called to wake up because he/she has lost power. The game goes on and on until the villagers has killed all the werewolf or the werewolf have killed all the villagers.
This is a very exciting game. I played it once and was already addicted to it. Try and play it with your friends. If you have any questions, you can ask me.